Gastrointestinal Cancer Screening & Prevention
While genetic factors related to gastrointestinal cancers cannot be controlled, following are some ways in which you can reduce your overall risk of developing cancer.
- Get a cancer screening once in a year
- Reduce your alcohol consumption
- Get more physical exercise
- If you contract a Helicobacter pylori infection, seek treatment for it immediately
- Adopt a healthy diet. Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables. Avoid processed or canned foods
- Quit smoking
- Maintain good oral hygiene
Please reach out to our experts at Bharat Cancer Hospital, if you would like to find out more information about gastrointestinal & gallbladder cancer signs and symptoms , concerns over risk factors, and/or a diagnosis you may have already received.