Breast Cancer Screening & Prevention
We have an ongoing commitment towards breast cancer prevention and breast cancer early detection. Early detection of breast cancer allows the best outcome, both in terms of survival and quality of life. Hence, we provide comprehensive and risk-stratified, individualized screening for breast cancer, in addition to detailed risk assessment and genetic screening for women with a family history of breast cancer.
With state-of-the-art technology and the latest digital breast tomosynthesis , our team of cancer care specialists and technicians minimize the discomfort during screening procedures of breast cancer. Our oncoplastic surgeons and radiologists are specially trained to read and interpret mammography, ensuring accurate reading, diagnosis, and lower patient recall.
We provide the following breast cancer screening services
- Breast Cancer Risk Assessment
- Clinical Breast Examination
- Digital Mammography (2D)
- Digital Breast Tomosynthesis -DBT (3D mammography)
- Breast Ultrasound
- Breast MRI
- Image guided Biopsy (FNAC)
- Genetic counselling for patients with history of familial/hereditary breast cancer
- Genetic Screening /Biomarker testing (BRCA1, 2, Hormone assay)
Women Screening Package